How to make your own song
Interactive music composition course about how to make your own song
- Declamation of a poem/ reading/ listening to yourself with all the logic given by words and punctuation
- Making your own text or choosing one
- Composition as a resonation of declamation of poetry
- Creating a melody out of the text
- How to share it? Looking for a common way so that everybody can understand it
- Finding an own way to remember the melody
- Notation lesson possibly divided into parts
- The heartbeat in music
- Timing of the notes as simple as possible. Accents
Matthias Kadar- Join me to become a composer of your own song!
- 8 lessons
- Tips how to read and
- exclamation of a text
- Exercises for each lesson
- One-2-One through our interactive platform (video at your right)
- Feedback and updates from the instructor
- Access to the closed Facebook group page
- Invitation for monthly Q&A webinars/live FB sessions
- Sign up any moment
- Duration 3 months (if you wish you can speed it up)
- The course is in English
Price € 198,-
Your participation will be confirmed and the login code is sent to you after receiving the payment.
Looking forward composing/singing with you soon! Matthias
How do interactive courses work?
"As a composer and singer, I keep looking for lyricism, atmosphere and timbre. Texts and poems play a special role: they inspire me with the sound and melody of the language in which they are written. Both my contemporary compositions for voice and my songs, the music, are as if they were dictated by the language: the prosody, the meaning and the 'weight' of words and phrases, but also by the specific musical characteristics of a language, it’s sound, melody, rhythm and accentuation. In the songs I write and sing, the music will often be at the service of the text. It always concerns me to keep the text intelligible and preserve the music and the emotional content of the text."
Matthias Kadar, composer and singer, is noted for his idiosyncratic musical language and distinct writing style. Kadar studied composition and piano with Christian Lauba in Bordeaux and later with Theo Loevendie at the Amsterdam Conservatory. Since his first composition in 1996, he composed about 250 works for solo voice or instrument, ensemble, orchestra and theatre that have been performed worldwide. His collaborations as a composer/ singer have taken him or his compositions to the most prestigious concert halls or festivals in Europe, USA, Australia and Asia. Together with Iván Fischer, he worked since more than a decade on different musical projects.